Hello, I’m a professional IT leader and have 10 years of experience in organizing efficient work of the IT department, programmers, devops and system Linux/Windows administrators with the EMPLOYMENT support and deployment of huge IT projects. I deal with Service desk support system realization, Devops methodology deployment, and remote team work organization. In this blog I’ll share some interesting EMPLOYMENT and the best practices in IT management sphere.Скачать Резюме
Reducing of the website downloading time, boosting and server work optimisation
Optimization of the IT infrastructure, IT costs and operational activity costs.
24/7 Windows / Linux servers and sites support
I’m always in the seek of necessary and useful, the latest are as follows: Graduated the MBA Link program
• 2015 Tallinn School of Managers. V. Tarasov. “Personal Management Art”
• 2016 AMBA MBA. LINK International Institute of Management (a branch of Open University Business School, UK)., Diploma “Development of IT company strategy of the entry into the international markets of Europe and the USA”.
• 2016 Radislav Gandapas “Kama Sutra for the speaker”
• 2016 Pavel Sivozhelezov “8 levels of management art”
• 2016 Pavel Sivozhelezov “Complex negotiations with subordinates”
• 2016 Brian Tracy “Achieving any goal”
• 2016 Changes management: how to make the best decisions and guarantee their realization
I am a fan of such authors as Tarasov V.K. and Friedman A.S.
“Organization and personnel management”, “Marketing and finance management”
2012 – 2013
Specialty – system administrator
2002 – 2005
Qualification – engineer of computer sciences
2001 – 2006
Education does not prepare for life,
Self-education and self-development during the life is a key to success.
Windows/Linux servers, AD, DHCP, DNS, mail, web and database support.
I am a person who has an eye for DevOps build, i.e. operation activity of an IT company: support, project activity, IT security, development process organization and changes organization and deployment.